Our market-leading solution offers financial institutions a high-performance, multi-vendor cash management solution to better plan, monitor and execute the cash supply chain.
Cash+™ Product Suite offers continuous and cost-effective cash replenishment plans for each cashpoint by analyzing their profiles with a variety of data such as past demands, current trends, seasonality, etc. and also optimizing cost minimization while adhering to different constraints.
Routing+™ is a banking sector specialized route optimization solution for CIT (Cash in Transit) operations. Routing+ covers all cash points (ATMs, Branches and Corporate Customers) with transfer operations from/to Cash Centers.
CIT Routing+ is a special case of Routing+ Distribution for Cash Operations. It calculates the optimum number of resources required for the operation adhering to different constraints and creates optimal set of routes for a fleet of CIT vehicles.
Cash+™ Product Suite Modules
Simulation Module is designed to validate, optimize, and foresee replenishment cycles using different parameter sets. It allows cash management professionals to compare different results by changing operational parameters.
- What-If Scenarios with different parameter combinations (ATM Configuration Recycle vs BNA-only, Banknote Deck Sizes, Interest Rate, CIT costs and Transfer parameters, Critical Margins, Insurance Limits, Safety Stocks, etc)
- Compare and analyze the important metrics of different replenishment plans
- Data driven analysis for important business decisions that can affect the whole cash cycle operation
It is often the case that a standard optimization solution is not enough to account for the highly complex rules and the realities of the operation. Though each cashpoint can be optimized with respect to its own constraints, sometimes the need for a total optimization of a group of cashpoints can emerge. These can be in the form of (but not limited to):
- Optimization of a group of ATMs on a single CIT route so that not every day the CIT truck has to go through almost the whole route
- Limiting the total number of CITs on a given day for a CMC as the CIT operation might not allow for a very high number of CITs on a given day
- Limiting the total amount of replenishments on a given day for a CMC as the CMC’s operation might not allow for preparing huge amounts of cash due to operational constraints
- Optimization of a Branch’s Tellers, E-Tellers (in-lobby) and Wall ATMs so that the total amount of cash served by the branch is optimized and adequate for the branch’s customers
GSK Success Story
“It is quite challenging to transport quality medicines.”
GSK is one of the largest global pharmaceutical companies with the particular purpose to improve the health of human life to do more, feel better, and live longer. That’s why it is quite challenging to transport its quality medicines.