This Privacy Notice has been prepared in order to fulfil our liability to inform you regarding the processing of your personal data which you have shared with Arute Solutions Yazılım A.Ş. (“Company”) during the use of our website that can be reached at www.arutesolutions.com (“Website”).
Our Company has the capacity of data controller within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”).
- Purposes of Processing Personal Data
If you contact us through the Website by filling out a contact form, booking a demo or a career application form, we will process your personal data such as name, surname, contact information, and other personal data that you may provide. Your personal data is processed in accordance with articles 5 of the Law for the purposes of conducting the necessary operational activities for the provision of services and products provided by our Company and taking the necessary actions for the Company to execute and realize commercial and administrative decisions. and performance of our legal obligations.
- Third Parties the Personal Data is Transferred to and Purposes of Transfer
Your personal data is transferred to, our business partners, suppliers, authorized public institutions, and private persons within Turkey or abroad in accordance with articles 8 and 9 of the Law for the purposes of conducting the necessary operational activities for the provision of services and products provided by our Company and taking the necessary actions for the Company to execute and realize commercial and administrative decisions, performance of our legal obligations.
Additionally, your personal data is collected via cookies in our Website.
- Methods for Collection of Personal Data and Related Legal Reasons
Our Company collects your personal data through our Website for the aforementioned purposes. Legal causes of processing are performance of contract, performance of legal obligations and legitimate interests of the data controller.
Cookies are files stored on your device or web server by the websites you visit via browsers. Our Website only uses technical cookies that are necessary for the operation of the Website.
- Data Security
Our Company protects your personal data in full compliance with all reasonable technical and administrative security controls, which are required to be conducted according to information security standards and procedures, and at an appropriate level against the potential risks.
- Your Rights Under the Law
As per article 11 of the Law, as data subjects you are entitled to;
- Learn whether or not your personal data are being processed,
- Request further information if your personal data have been processed,
- Learn the purpose of processing and whether or not data are being processed in compliance with such purpose,
- Learn the third party recipients to whom your data are disclosed within the country and abroad,
- Request rectification of processed personal data which is incomplete or inaccurate request notification of third parties to whom your personal data are disclosed, about such process,
- Request erasure or destruction of data in case the data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which the personal data was collected, despite being processed in line with the Law or any other related law and request notification of third parties to whom your personal data are disclosed, about such process,
- Object to unfavorable results of analysis of processed personal data solely by automatic means,
- Demand compensation for damages suffered as a result of an unlawful processing operation.
You may exercise your above mentioned rights by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Our Company will evaluate and conclude your request at least within 30 (thirty) days as stated under the Law. However, if the response to be provided in writing regarding your application exceeds 10 pages, 1 Turkish Lira may be charged for each page exceeding 10 pages. In case the response to the application is provided in a recording environment such as CD, flash disk, an amount equal to cost of recording environment may be charged.