Arute Solutions’ta Hayat
En son teknolojileri kullanarak karmaşık problemleri çözmek üzere yazılımlar geliştiren, genç, dinamik ve profesyonel bir ekip arıyorsanız, Arute Solutions tam size göredir.
Arute Solutions bir teknoloji şirketidir. Makine Öğrenimin ve Yöneylem Araştırma konularında uzmandır. Ekibimiz Veri bilimcileri, Yöneylem Araştırma Mühendisleri ve Yazılım Geliştirme mühendislerinden oluşur. Tüm ekip en yeni teknolojilerde uzman olup teknolojideki trendleri takip ederler. Ekibimiz yurt içi ve yurt dışında bir çok proje gerçekleştirmiş global bir şirkettir
Aşağıda bulunan pozisyonlar için başvuruda bulunabilirsiniz.
- Designing, developing and maintaining Arute Solutions software framework and customer deployed products.
- Integrating customer data into Arute Solutions Data Science DB (using ETL operations).
- Providing excellent documentation regarding software design and operation.
- Contributing to design and code reviews, helping out other team members.
- Travel (if needed) to customer or partner sites for integration, training and correcting field/customer issues.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development preferred with preferably a large and distributed team of engineers.
- Bachelor and/or Masters Degree in Engineering (preferably Computer).
- Excellent software development skills with good understanding of data structures, algorithms, design patterns, SOLID principles and object oriented programming concepts.
- Proficiency in C# and .NET Core and willingness to learn new languages/frameworks when needed.
- Have solid experience working with relational databases (especially MSSQL and PostgreSQL).
- Familiarity with unit testing frameworks such as NUnit.
- Familiarity with Source Control (i.e. GIT) and Issue Tracker (i.e. JIRA) systems and Development IDEs (i.e. Visual Studio) and CI/CD (Jenkins).
- Previous development with microservices architecture is a big plus.
- Previous development with React/Redux is a big plus.
- Eagerness to finish tasks and contribute to team work by helping out team members.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
Technologies We Use
- MSSQL, PostgreSQL and PostGIS, MongoDB, Elastic
- ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net Web Api, .Net Core, Blazor
- Entity Framework, NHibernate, Entity Framework Core
- Autofac, NUnit, XUnit, NLog
- ReactJS, Redux, AngularJS, Leaflet, JQuery, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, Bootstrap, Sass
- RabbitMQ and Akka.Net
- GIT, Jenkins CI, Octopus Deploy
- Azure, Docker
- Apply machine learning and statistics expertise to solve analytical problems mainly in finance and location analytics.
- Work closely with a software development team to convert analytic results into software products.
- Use machine learning expertise to conceptualize new solutions for financial or other problems.
- Communicate and document progress and results to the customers and produce analytical reports.
- BS or preferable MS degree in Computer Science, Computational Science, Data Science or general Engineering or related disciplines from a reputable university.
- Solid theoretical understanding of machine learning concepts and algorithms.
- Practical experience with supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms (e.g. random forest, multilayer perceptron, SVM, k-means clustering, PCA).
- Experience with Python 3 and its scientific computation and visualisation packages (e.g. numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, matplotlib).
- Skills in data preprocessing, cleaning and data visualisation.
- Proficiency (theoretical know-how) in probability and statistics.
- Good working experience with SQL is necessary to extract and work with data residing in RDMSes.
- Fluency in written/spoken presentation of analytical results in English.
Nice to Haves
- Experience with deep learning libraries is a plus (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch).
- Experience with an additional, OOP language is a plus (e.g. C#, C++).
- Experience with distributed big-data computing frameworks is a plus (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Kafka).
- Experience with financial data and solutions experience is a plus.
- Experience with Time-Series Forecasting is a big plus.
- Create both automated and manual test plans and for different SW products based on product requirements
- Develop automated tests and periodically run them in staging environment to catch the bugs earliest
- Publish test reports for major scheduled releases and provide feedback for deployability
- Create detailed and organized bugs/issues on JIRA immediately when found
- Hold weekly Bug Scraping meetings to evaluate issues in the Backlog with Dev leads and PMs
- Make sure that the CI/CD pipeline works as intended for all SW releases
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- 5+ years of QA experience with Test cases automation and documentation
- Solid understanding of QA processes, best practices, testing techniques, and methodologies
- Hands on experience in working with testing frameworks such as Selenium WebDriver, Nunit, TestNG, Mocha, etc
- Hands on experience in working with automation tools such as JMeter, Appium, etc
- Experience writing & maintaining automated test scripts for the Web, REST Services, etc
- Good understanding of CI/CD methodology and tools such as Jenkins
- Good knowledge of MSSQL (to test/maintain scheduled SQL jobs and reports)
- Good understanding of Enterprise software security and acceptance methodology (passwords, policies, scheduled reports, etc)
- Working knowledge on at least one of the following languages: C#/ Java/Python/(Node)JS
Nice to Have
- Experience in Android and IOS Application testing
- DevExpress XAF Easy Test experience
- Enterprise IT systems configuration and maitenance (Hyper-V, Windows & Linux servers, Docker & Kubernetes)
- ISTQB certification
- Cash Optimization: Based on withdrawal and deposit forecasts, we solve a mixed integer problem in order to minimize transport costs and interests due to idle cash satisfying running out of cash issue.
- Routing Projects: We have several customers for whom we provide routing solutions based on their changing requirements and constraints.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, or related field.
- Minimum 1-year experience in designing, implementing, and testing analytic and/or algorithmic solutions to business or operational problems.
- Experience with building integer linear programming models and heuristics for combinatorial optimization problems such as TSP and VRP.
- Experience with object oriented programming languages and optimization solvers such as C#, Python, CPLEX, Gurobi, etc.
- Experience in discrete-event and Monte Carlo simulations.
- Experience in building statistical models, data analysis and relational databases like SQL.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Documentation of algorithm experience.
- Experience with applying machine learning models such as Time Series, Ensemble, and Tree-based models in R/Python is a plus.
- Master’s Degree in Operations Research is a plus.